Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
If you are interested in pursuing further studies for free, then the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 is here for you. Students who intend to study a two-year master’s degree in a low-income or developing Commonwealth country can apply for this award.
The scholarships offer a once-in-a lifetime chance for students who are dedicated to bringing about change in their communities to extend their perspectives, experience a new culture, and create a lifelong worldwide network.
Host Universities For The Scholarships
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The University of the West Indies
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
Only Commonwealth nationals are eligible to apply.
- You are not allowed to apply to a school in your own country
- If you are a refugee in a Commonwealth country, you can apply
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships have no specified age limit.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree at the time of application
- They must have a 2:1 or better undergraduate degree.
- Finally, applicants must also meet the university and course requirements.
- The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fees of recipients
- You will receive living allowance (stipend) for duration of your scholarship (two years)
- Scholarship recepaient a will have an economy round-trip flights back to the host country
One-time arrival stipend
- Grant for Research Support (on request only; subject to approval)
How To Submit An Application For 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Tap on this Link to apply online.