University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023
International students who desire to pursue further study in the UK can apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023.
A variety of undergraduate courses are available to international students. All fields and majors at Bristol University, with the exception of medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, are eligible for Think Big scholarships for international students.
Students interested in earning a master’s degree must submit an application for a two-year course of study in social work or law that will begin in September 2023.
International students can apply for Think Big scholarships to study in undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a specific sum to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense scholarship during the first academic year.
Country: United Kingdom
Host Institution: University of Bristol
Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- Applicants must be applying for the undergraduate course except for medicine, dentistry and veterinary science.
- The applicants must not be citizens of the UK.
- There cannot be any other scholarships or grants available to students.
- Postgraduate applicants must submit applications for social science and law programs.
- Successful academic and extracurricular records are required of international students.
- The applicant must be a registered student paying tuition abroad.
- They must also fulfill the standards for English proficiency.
- Undergraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £13,000 a year
- Postgraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £26,000 a year.
- This sum is exclusively usable for tuition costs.
- Opportunity of attending one of the best universities in the world to study.
How To Submit An Application For The 2023 Scholarships At University of Bristol
To apply, click on this Button
Undergraduate Deadline: February 27, 2023, at 10:00 AM (UK time).
Postgraduate Deadline: April 24, 2023.